- This quality pair of vintage wing chairs would have originally been constructed at the Parker Knoll factory that once operated from Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire.
- This particular pair of chairs will have all of its original non fire retardant upholstery removed, and the chairs will be completely rebuilt using the latest fire retardant padding and materials. The show wood legs will be treated to new polishing to either a dark or light finish.
- Just waiting to be restored and re-upholstered in your choice of fabric or leather. Please phone for more details and a viewing.
- At Chairs of Oxford, we have restored many Parker knoll chairs over the years and due to there excellent construction, they are durable for at least 15 years plus when thoroughly restored by ourselves.
- Dimensions - height 97 cms, width 74 cms, depth 82 cms.
Price over agreement depending on fabric or leather choice.