- A superb quality solid oak armchair dating back to c1890.
- The chair is now fully restored with a new double-cone sprung seat, hand lashed with new coconut husk & horsehair padding.
- It has been re-glued and newly French polished and retains its original brass casters.
- Would look fantastic in a traditional green or oxblood leather?
- Dimensions height 98.5 cms, width 60 cms, depth 57 cms.
(includes re-upholstery time of your own provided fabric, or for a small further charge a covering fabric / leather can be chosen from our massive range)